Fees at Lamb Setts Sheffield
Lamb Setts Fees List Effective From January 2016
The table below shows the monthly amount payable according to the number of sessions attended.
Mornings: 08.00 a.m. - 01.00 p.m.
Afternoons: 01.00 p.m. - 06.00 p.m.
Number of sessions.
Fees are adjusted on the 1st of the months following your child’s 3rd birthday
- Fees are payable each month in advance.
- Prompt payment is requested on or before the first of each calendar month. An additional charge of 5% interest will be added to any overdue accounts not paid within seven days of the due date. Late payments must be made in cash.
- Preferred methods of payment are cash, standing orders or childcare vouchers.
- If cheques are not honoured, the full amount plus £5.00 bank charges for each time the cheque is presented, is due immediately, in cash.
- One month's notification in writing is required for termination of a place.
- Notice to withdraw a child's place will be given if fees are more than 10 days overdue.
- We are unable to give reductions for holidays or sickness.
- Fees are calculated on an annual basis. We consider bank holidays, the Christmas break and family holidays and divide this by 12 months.
- Discounts will be given to families with more than one child attending the nursery full-time.
- A non-refundable registration fee of £30.00 is required for your child to be placed on our waiting list.
- Nappies, wipes and creams, mid-morning snack, hot lunch, mid-afternoon snack and light tea are provided at no extra cost.
- Extra sessions may be booked at short notice and will appear on the next invoice.
- The charge for these extra sessions will be: -
Under 3’s £27.00 Over 3’s £26.00
- Weekly funded top-up to 4 sessions per week: £12.50 plus £1.50 snack
- Government Funding will be deducted from the monthly invoices.